Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Beautiful Boy


Pipo was home sick from school today, but not really feeling too sick, so we had some nice mom/son time. I spent an hour re-doing his hair, and then took some pics. This shot was an accident, but I absolutely love it. Most pictures of Pipo are funny, silly, happy... his usual personality. He is a ham and loves to be the 'clown' in any situation. But it's amazing how deep he can be, what a little old man. He is so small and cute, it's easy to mistake him for a younger child, especially when he is clowning around. But one on one, get into a conversation with him, and he seems so, so much older than his years. And judging from his life before he came here, I would imagine in some ways he is much older. I am so glad I finally captured this side of him in a picture. He is just an amazing kid, and I can't imagine my life without him in it.

No comments: