Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I love my kids!



Okay, you had to know this was going to end badly. But Pipo and Charlie were so darned creative, making up this game with backwards life jackets for pads, a bike helmet, a batting helmet, wiffleball bats, and boogie boards. I was laughing to hard to tell them to be careful, plus I just had to get my camera. And for the record, they made it a good 15 minutes before Charlie was crying!

PS. and if you click on that pic to make it bigger, you can see the remnants of the game they were all playing previously... Pipo had every truck we have up on the slide, and he would yell CAR WRECK, and send it down the slide, where the rest of the kids would all laugh and scream each time.

1 comment:

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

;-)
Jane