Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


It's very cool when New Years Eve falls on a Wednesday night.  We really hadn't made any plans... but thought it would be fun to have a pretty relaxed night with the kids, totally forgetting it was Wednesday until just the day before.  It turned out that a good number of our Wednesday night friends didn't really have plans either, and were hoping we were doing our traditional Wednesday.  It was so great to bring in the New Year with an old tradition. We fed people in shifts, and the photo above is just some of the crew of kids eating meatballs.

I look forward to a New Year, but I am so happy that some things don't change. I love our Wednesdays.

1 comment:

Mama of 5 said...

Once again I'm wishing I lived in your neighborhood or at least close enough to invite myself for dinner on Wed.
Becky