PATJRSMOM Tagged me for this. I know I am supposed to tag 8 other people, but I am such a newbie to the blogworld, the only people I could think to tag are people I have been reading 8 random things about already! But thanks for christening me into the tagging!
1. I was a college hockey player. Icehockey... no skirts on this chick!
2. Of our 7 children, only one wasn't planned. And surprisingly, this was our adopted son! But I can't imagine a better surprise!
3. I hate shoes. Sneakers, I can't have enough of... but I honestly hate wearing anything else. There are pictures of me in my wedding dress in a pair of Chuck Taylor high tops. Green.
4. My husband was a highschool soccer coach. I was a player on an opposing team. We didn't know that then, but my mom was quick to point it out when we started dating... he is 10 years older than me.
5. I am a chocoholic. I sneak it, and even hide it from my kids.
6. I have a lead foot. I have gotten much better being a mom... but I can't tell you how many warning notices I got when I was younger. Not tickets... just warnings. (I was really, really good at looking sad!)
7. I am very competetive. My husband will not play Scrabble with me anymore.
8. Photography is my latest passion, and I have dreams to start doing it professionally someday.